What is another name of tableware?

Tableware is another term used to refer to tableware and tableware refers to ceramic tableware, today often porcelain or bone porcelain. Plate sets are called table service, dinner service, or service set. Mostly British are the knives, forks and spoons you use to eat. The usual American word is silverware.

Bobbi Zwingman
Bobbi Zwingman

General travel nerd. Unapologetic beer ninja. General coffee buff. Passionate twitter specialist. Freelance twitter nerd. Incurable twitter specialist.

Leave Message

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *